Since 2012 the RS1 has been acquired by thousands of Simracing enthusiasts and professionals around the world!
From private individuals, to game rooms, professional pilots or even events, the RS1 is a robust, stable, aesthetic chassis, and compatible with a large number of brands of steering wheels, pedals and shifters. An essential bestseller that will never fail you in intensive use or for endurance. The RS1 is a new generation simulator, built with an evolutionary design and thus offers the possibility of evolving with several accessories in order to personalize it to your style of driving or use. The RSeat RS1 is delivered as standard with a Shifter support (support for the gearbox lever), and a bucket seat on slides. The optional Accessories available are: Support for Buttkicker, Support for Tablet and Buttonbox, support for Keyboard and mouse, support for Speakers, dynamic system with 3 or 4 D-BOX jacks and single or triple screen TV supports up to 3 x 47 inches.
- 1. Support for Buttkicker with optimized transmission of vibrations. accommodates 7 models of Buttkickers and up to 3 Buttkickers at the same time! Support Buttkicker™ Gamer 2, Pearl™ THMP1, ButtKicker™ Simulation Kit, Earthquakesound® Shell Shoxx, and more...
- 2. Support for touch pad and Button Box
- 3. Side-adjustable articulating arm keyboard and mouse stand, height, depth, tilt adjustable.
- 4. Logitech Z906 Speaker Stand..
- 5. Support shifter. Support Fanatec Clubsport Shifter, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog™ Throttle and Stick.
- D-BOX support 3 & 4 cylinders, TV support up to 47 inches.
- Support PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One
- Rally/GT driving position
- Dimensions au sol : L / l / H 1300-1480 mm. x 688 mm. x 1100 mm. (51.2” – 58.27”) x 27.1” x 43.3”
- Volants – Thrustmaster TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition, TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod, T80 Ferrari 488 GTB Edition, T-GT, T150 PRO ForceFeedback, TS-PC Racer, T300 RS GT Edition, T150 Force Feedback, T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base, T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base,TX Racing Wheel Servo Base, T500RS, T300RS, T80 Racing Wheel, T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel, Ferrari 458 Spider, TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia – Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base Servo V1, V2 & V2.5, CSL Elite Wheel Base, Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel, Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 Wheel, Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel – Logitech G29, G920, G27, G25 – Nouveau ! Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD1, Nouveau! Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2 et plus...
- Pédales – Thrustmaster T500RS (F1/GT), T300RS, T80, T300 Ferrari GTE, Ferrari 458 Spider, T3PA-PRO (F1/GT), T3PA, TX Racing Wheel – Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1/V2/V3, CSR Elite Pedals, CSR Elite Pedals Inverted, CSR Pedals, CSL Elite Pedals LC – Logitech G29 Pedals, G920 Pedals, G27 Pedals, G25 Pedals – Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro et plus ...
- Shifters– Thrustmaster TH8RS, TH8A Add-On Shifter – Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ (toutes versions), ClubSport Shifter – Logitech G29 Shifter, G920 Shifter, G27 Shifter, G25 Shifter – DSD Shifter, et plus...
- Buttkicker - Buttkicker™ Gamer 2, Pearl™ THMP1, ButtKicker™ Simulation Kit, Earthquakesound® Shell Shoxx, et plus.. (Support Buttkicker upgrade en option)
- All the tools and screws to fix the steering wheel, pedals and shifter provided.
- Logitech® Z906 5.1 Sound system (Support High-speakers in option)
- D-BOX ™ motion Ready - kit 3250i, 4250i (Kit D-Box en option)
- Support Tablette / Buttonbox (Support en option)
- 2 year warranty on all RSeat products, this includes frame and seat
- 100% Made in EU: Designed, developed and manufactured in Europe.
- Laser cut, "Carbon" steel
- Available in two colors (matte black or matte white).
- The seat rests on the ground with 4 adjustable feet (diameter 37mm).
- Total height (with seat): 1100 mm (43.3”)
- Overall Width: Rear: 688mm (27.1”)
- Length: 1300 – 1480mm. (51.2” – 58.27”)
- Bottom bracket width 350 mm. (13.78”)
- Adjustable bottom bracket, 0° to 60°
- The steering wheel support allows a height adjustment of ±8 cm (3.15”)
- ±90mm (3.54inch) adjustable bottom bracket
- Weight not: 42 kg (92.6 lbs)
- Gross weight 50 kg (110.2 lbs) the RS1 with package and tools.
- Package Dimension L/W/H 118cm x 67cm x 62cm (46.45” x 26.38” x 24.41”)
- RSEAT, RS1, chassis, white, without, seat