JTEC Racing is a Belgian manufacturer of high quality simracing pedal sets based in Brussels. We develop and assemble each pedal set in-house. The company was newly founded in 2021 to meet the needs of the growing esports community.
- Made from 3mm laser cut stainless steel.
- Bearings oil-impregnated bronze at the pedal pivots.
- position sensor industrial type on the'accelerator (very precise and durable sensor, 3 times more accurate than a hall effect sensor).
- 200Kg load cell sensor for the brake.
- 6 replaceable polyurethanes included (3 levels of hardness: Soft-Medium-Hard).
- The interchangeability of the polyurethane progressive rollers allows the brake pedal to be adapted to the preferences of the pilot (without tools thanks to our system fact tailored).
- Using a high quality custom made torsion spring on the throttle for smooth and precise movement (progressive feel).
- Adjustable brake preload for fine tuning pedal stiffness.
- Adjustable pedal stroke on accelerator and brake.
- Adjustable pedal pads on both sidesedales.
- Pedal angle adjustable on both sidesedales.
- Plug & Play high quality electronics by Leo Bodnar.
- PC connection (PC only, no console) with a single 3m USB cable.
- Dust sealed connectors for maximum reliability.
- 8mm base plate (no flex under charge).
- Set of bolts and nuts to attach the pedals to the baseplate and mount the baseplate to your hardware.