Thrustmaster is launching its first multi-platform magnetic crankset with “Load Cell” force sensor brake for ultra-precise running control. The famous proprietary H.E.A.R.T (Hall effect Accurate Technology) technology offers “racers” the opportunity to taste sensations that are as close as possible to realism thanks to magnetic sensors allowing the reading of a resolution of up to 16 Bits.
Versatile and stable, the T-LCM Pedals are an asset on the circuit: adjustability of the pedals, assortment of 6 springs allowing a multitude of adjustments, presence of non-slip materials and 100% metal or even adjustment of the pedal parameters (dead zones and braking power) via included software.
- Technology with magnetic sensors, without contact or potentiometer, offering the possibility of enjoying an unlimited lifespan as well as optimal precision
- "Load Cell" force sensor technology, up to 100kg of pressure, for better control on the brake pedal.
- Adjustable mechanical braking force thanks to the kit of 6 springs supplied with the crankset for a multitude of quick adjustments.
- Independently adjustable pedals (height, inclination and spacing) for optimized playing comfort according to preference.
- Braking power calibration software (for the brake pedal) and dead zones for the 3 pedals.
PC / USB compatibility on Windows 10, 8, 7 with all racing wheels on the market. On PC games (via USB cable) the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 16bits per pedal. Console compatibility on PS4 and Xbox One with T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels. On PS4 or Xbox One games (via RJ12 cable) the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 12bits per pedal.