First work of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco through the TS-XW Racer steering wheel, the TS-XW Servo Base is a concentrate of technologies at the service of performance. Designed as the centerpiece of the high-end Thrustmaster ecosystem for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows 10 PC, the TS-XW Servo Base is compatible with all of the brand's detachable wheels (steering wheels without bases).
The base benefits from a Force Feedback system with a 40-watt brushless motor with Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system (original patented designation).
The engine thus retains all its performance even under intensive use during the longest virtual competitions.
Equipped with a double belt-pulley system, with an axle mounted on ball bearings for increased flexibility of use, the TS-XW Servo base allows ultra-supple, fluid, totally responsive and very quiet driving.
- Brushless motor for powerful, precise and responsive force feedback
- Turbo Power supply allowing the supply of a powerful motor of 40 watts
- Mixed double-belt mechanism with axle on metal ball bearings for an ultra-smooth and very quiet ride
- Compatible with all Thrustmaster add-on wheels
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A gearboxes and gear levers or handbrake and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod, TSS Handbrake + Sparco Mod (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster pedals (sold separately) T-LCM Pedals, T3PA or T3PA Pro
- Compatible Xbox One et PC Windows 10
- Works on Xbox Series X|S