Informaticien en CDI/CDD à Merchtem
SIMBELGIUM is currently looking for a computer scientist who is passionate about technology, motivated and ambitious, who has the ability to take initiatives. We offer an exciting opportunity to join our team in the field of automotive simulators.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a passion for computers and new technologies, as well as a thorough understanding of the installation and configuration of operating systems such as Windows, PC video game software, ensure the proper functioning of the servers. Mastering the installation of computer drivers is also essential, in order to guarantee smooth and optimal operation of our automotive simulators.
- Passionate about computer technologies.
- Desire to join an innovative and dynamic company.
- Maintain and repair existing equipment
- Checks the servers and computer equipment available to users;
- Installs new computers and peripherals, all necessary software and configures PCs;
- Performs troubleshooting for the various users on site or remotely;
- Tracks applications managed by the IT department;
- Help users
- Provides first-line resolution of user issues;
- Listen to user requests at the hardware and software level;
- Technical knowledge of English, Dutch required.
- Determines priorities in consultation with the team leader;
- Participates in IT department meetings to discuss and resolve issues and follow up on work in progress;
- Performs certain administrative tasks such as recording purchase orders and related solutions;
- Learn about new programs and products on the market;
- Receives computer equipment and manages stock;
- Provides support to suppliers for interventions on equipment;
- Moves the material;
- Support periodic processing procedures
- Executes periodic processing procedures according to existing procedures and following the directives of the line manager;
- Controls the implementation of processing procedures;
- Prints daily and periodic documents;
- Consults with the line manager about procedural faults and/or faults in the applications to provide an appropriate solution.
- Support users during central processing procedures
- Answer user questions over the phone during problems with the computer or/and the programs;
The company offers you:
- CDI/CDD contract
- Full-time contract with the company.
What to do now ?
If this professional opportunity arouses your interest, do not hesitate to submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also obtain more information by calling us at the following number: +32 (0) 486 13 65 44.